Sunday, February 27, 2011

Been A While, But A Lot More Coming!

Thank you all who listened to my final show before I take a little break from the show. It has been a year since starting Conservative T & T, and we are still going strong. I will be back in April to start talking more about the Presidential elections that are coming very soon and other news as well. Everyone needs a break from time to time, and I am no different. I do appreciate everyone being so loyal to the show and all the new listeners that have helped me grow the show to something I never thought it would be.

While the show is off the air for the next month, you will be able to find my thoughts here. I hope you will all participate in the discussions and throw in your two cents, even if you disagree with me.

Have a great night, and thank you all again for your support. 

No comments:

Post a Comment